School values and ethos
Sacred Heart is a Primary School in which the Catholic ethos is evident in the relationships between all children and adults and in the prayer life of the school.
We work together as a community to provide a happy, secure and stimulating environment where children are motivated to learn, are valued as individuals and encouraged to meet their full potential.
Every child is:
- valued and respected as an individual
- listened to and encouraged to participate fully
- encouraged to take responsibility for their actions
- motivated to do their best in everything
We offer learning experiences which:
- are fun, stimulating, creative and "hands-on"
- encourage children to be environmentally aware
- help them to think how their actions impact on others, locally and globally
Together we live and learn, we play and pray